Supporting Our Local Community
We source as much of our produce as possible from local growers including:
- Possum Hollow Farm, The Family Garden Organic Farm and Dogwood Lane Farms.
- We choose our fish according to sustainability recommendations from the Monterey Bay Aquarium.
- Our clams come from Cedar Shoals in Cedar Key.
- The chicken we use is vegetarian-fed, antibiotic & hormone-free & Humane Certified.
- The company all our natural Cochon sausage comes from utilizes humane practices.
- We get our beef from Seminole Pride of Florida which uses humane handling practices, is 80% grass-fed and antibiotic and hormone free.
- Our organic spices and teas come from Frontier Natural Products Co-op.
- Our organic grains are purchased from Ward’s Super Market on NW 23rd Avenue.
- Our house bread is an organic sourdough baguette from Vine Bakery in Gainesville.